Most Anticipated New Hip Hop Music Videos for 2013
Hip Hop is one of the most groovy and funkiest music genres of all time and is admired and enjoyed by every nook and corner of youngsters across the globe. Hip hop is an extremely popular music genre today and so Urban-Nation.Com brings to you an amazing list of top hip hop songs for 2013 featuring the most sensational tracks. For music lovers who are absolutely in love with hip hop music videos and play hip hop music tracks regularly on their music players, Urban-Nation.Com is the right place for them to get interesting hip hop news, hip hop songs and hip-hop music videos. So, if you’re searching for the latest hip hop music videos then, dish out our list of the most anticipated new hip hop songs 2013 featuring popular artists like Ne-Yo, Lil Wayne, T.I., Missy Elliot, Chris Brown and much more.
Top Hip Hop Music Videos for 2013:
- Kendrick Lamar ft. Dr. Dre: “Compton”
- A$AP Rocky ft. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar: “F*ckin’ Problems”
- Joe Budden ft. Lil Wayne & Tank: “She Don’t Put It Down Like You”
- T.I. ft. Lil Wayne: “Ball”
- Wiz Khalifa ft. The Weeknd: “Remember You”
- Kanye West: “White Dress”
- Ashanti ft. R. Kelly: “That’s What We Do”
- Tyga ft. Game: “Switch Lanes”
- DJ Drama ft. Wale, Tyga, & Roscoe Dash: “So Many Girls”
- Ludacris ft. Kelly Rowland: “Representin”
- Lil Wayne ft. Detail: “No Worries”
- Lil Twist ft. Lil Wayne & Chris Brown: “Flowerz”
- Ne-Yo ft. Wiz Khalifa: “Don’t Make Em Like You”
Urban-Nation.Com the coolest new urban music website showcases these top hip hop music videos for 2013 serving you with enough beats to dangle your feet on and keep the music lovers addicted to hip hop music genre forever.
Posted on July 15, 2013, in Chris Brown Music Video, Chris Brown Music Videos, Hip Hop Music Videos, Ne-Yo Music Video and tagged Chris Brown, Chris Brown Music Videos, DJ Drama, Dre, Hip hop, Hip hop music, Hip Hop Music News, Hip Hop Music Videos, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne, Missy Elliott, Ne-Yo Music Video. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.